Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Friday, January 19, 2018

Why I choose Western Journalism











I had a chance to look at a lot of different sources that report news. It's gotten so bad that even online news are biased and favor a particular group or groups. With that being said this blog will not be about any of those untrustworthy biased "Fake News" websites because they are getting too much credit for even being talked about even in a critical way. I wanted my readers to understand why I chose to share news from westernjournalism.com. I for one enjoy sharing news from westernjournalism.com simply because it's unbiased. The fair criticism goes both ways and do not favor a particular group or groups. You are not going to agree with everything a online source or sources says. You are not going to agree with what the news report on TV or on the radio. However, those sources of information should never deliberately be bias to the point where you have no choice but to call them out on their inaccurate statements towards a particular group or groups who try to belittle them just because they don't agree with them. Like the media do on a regular basis towards President Trump. When we attack the mainstream media we have to be careful not to give them credit for their being unbiased because believe it or not the more we engage in a "war of words" and talking bad about the mainstream media the more we give them ammunition to continue to engage "war of words" towards who Conservatives like and who try to convince people that the Leftist Liberals are right and that Conservatives are wrong. Am I saying that we shouldn't hold the mainstream media accountable? No. I think that the mainstream media should always be held accountable. I think that we should let the media continue to "hang their selves" with their foolish thinking. Is Western Journalism the most unbiased online website that there is? No. I know my readers will probably have faults with the online website and my reason for choosing to have their RSS feed on my website. I can honestly say that the news on Western Journalism have respectable news where they are holding anyone accountable for making false statements that comes from the mainstream media, politicians, sports players, sportscasters, comedians, pastors, doctors, and the list goes on and on. Readers and writers I would like to encourage you to find a source that you like posting news from on social media and if you have your own website you might want to share that online source or sources RSS feed. Just My 2 Cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment