Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Fictional Story: Woman Survives being kidnapped and being sexually abused for 15 years

You will hear a wonderful story of a courageous woman who survived being kidnapped, raped, and being locked up in a basement while being chained & handcuffed for 15 years. Caroline Woods 36, endured being sexually abused by this maniac by the name of Clifford Dobbs 58. Caroline's bravery while going through what she went through was what led Cliff to finally set Caroline free and Cliff turned himself into the police when Cliff dialed 911 and told them how he kidnapped a young woman while she was walking home in Columbus, OH and brought Caroline to his Akron, OH home. A lot of women who have been sexually abused and who have been kidnapped can relate to this story.



















I'm Caroline, I don't mind if you call me Caroline or Carly. I'm 36 and have endured being sexually abused for 15 years, from the time I was kidnapped from walking home coming from a store in Columbus, OH. I was 21 at the time, walking by myself and it must have been like 10:30PM or 11PM when it all happened. Anyway, it was a really dumb move on my part to walk home alone that night because a car drove up and the man by the name of Cliff Dobbs (then 43 now 58), who was inside the car grabbed me and put me in his car. The woman who I do believe was the man's girlfriend drove the car to their place in Akron which is about 2 hours from me. At the time, my cellphone was off and I always have my charger but Cliff's girlfriend snatched my purse, cellphone, and all the items in it. I never would have thought that I would have been targeted. None of my friends nor family members would think that I would just go missing because I would call home on my cellphone. 

All I can think about while being in the couple's car was that "I'm trapped like a mouse," and there is nothing that I could do. I was thinking that Cliff and his girlfriend kidnapping me like this, that maybe that my family would eventually see that I was missing and send out a missing person report and call the police. I was hoping that the police would come to my rescue and locate where I was at so they could safely bring me back home to my family. I remember talking to my boyfriend on the phone that night and he warned me that it would not be a good idea to go out by myself. I wished I would have listened to my boyfriend. Anyway, when the couple brought me to their house, Cliff handcuffed my hands and ankles with chains while his girlfriend held me down and watched while Cliff raped me over and over until I blacked out. Cliff then took me to the basement and it had a TV inside. Cliff, his girlfriend, and I watched TV that night and we had Pizza and soda. Cliff made sure that I had something to eat so I would never go hungry. The first night Cliff turned the light off in the basement at 2AM, and padlocked the basement door so that I wouldn't try to escape. Cliff made sure that he would wake me up at 7AM by unlocking the basement door and we would have breakfast and Cliff locked the basement door at 10PM at night after dinner. So the words that we said to one another were "Good Morning" and "Good Night." 

Meanwhile, anytime I mentioned to Cliff about wanting to go outside for some fresh air or to ask him if he would let the cuffs off of me for a little bit, Cliff thought that I was being insubordinate and that's when Cliff would rape me repeatedly. I often found myself being unconscious and waking up wondering where am I but the reality is that I was a slave being locked up in a basement where I was handcuffed. While being in Cliff and his girlfriend's home being a prisoner for 15 years had me thinking that the reason why Cliff didn't try to kill me because of a similar incident that happened to Cliff's daughter being kidnapped and raped. Cliff's daughter was kidnapped and raped in Akron while coming home from a party at her friend's house. Cliff still have nightmares from that incident because of what Cliff's daughter went through. I noticed a change in Cliff to where he showed compassion and began breaking down and bawling. Anyway, Cliff's daughter's mom (Cliff's ex-wife) followed the man in her car who kidnapped their daughter and called the police and gave the police his license number and told the police what kind of car that the kidnapper was driving. For that moment, I actually felt bad for Cliff. Cliff knew that what he was doing was not right and Cliff was not happy. Cliff called 911 and told the police officer how he kidnapped me, rapped me, and handcuffed me, and locked me up in the basement for 15 years. Cliff unlocked the cuffs and took them off of me and unlocked the basement door and said, "Go Free!" like "you say to a bird that was locked up in a cage for a long time and opened the cage to set the bird free." The police officer arrested Cliff and his girlfriend. Cliff could do up to 30 years in prison for kidnapping me, raping me, and holding me hostage by handcuffing me, and locking me up and him & his girlfriend's basement. Cliff's girlfriend could do up to 20 years for taking part in kidnapping me, taking my purse, which I was able to get back that she had in the kitchen cabinet, and holding me while Cliff was raping me. The first thing that I did when I got out of Cliff and his girlfriend's house was call my parents. My parents immediately came and picked me up at Cliff's house and my parents were so glad to see me when they got the call from me that I was safe and that I have been kidnapped and sexually abused for 15 years. My parents gave me a bear hug. Like a lot of women who have been through what I've been through, I thought that I would share my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment