Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Flashback Holiday Christmas Party 2014

Me and my mom went to a Christmas party with my mom's classmate from my mom's school in Canton, CT back in December 2014. I'm going to be real and tell y'all that the Greater Farmington area like Simsbury, Avon, Unionville, Plainville, Canton, Burlington, etc, the people are prejudice (prejudge people for you know them) and try to hide being prejudice. It does not matter what background you come from either. I remember spending the majority of the time at the Christmas party sitting in the Pastor and Pastor's wife kitchen around people from different backgrounds who were wrestling with their prejudice trying not act like they are not prejudice (Very awkward). The Pastor, his wife, and the Pastor's step-daughters were dressed up with what is similar to Amish people style clothing. The brightest spot about this awkward experience at the Pastor and his wife's house is the good homemade food that the Pastor's wife made. My mom's classmate attend the Baptist church in Simsbury that the Pastor and his wife preach at. My mom's classmate was told by the Pastor and his wife to invite me and my mom over for the Christmas party. The good homemade food was a way to try to recruit me and my mom to come visit the Pastor's church in Simsbury, the same church my mom's classmate attend at. If it was not for the fact that me and my mom rode in the car with my mom's classmate, we know that the Pastor and his wife would have never have invited us to their house unless it was to try to convince me and my mom to visit their church. Me and my mom till this day have never visited the Pastor and his wife's church. Anyway, below I will have some foods and recipe links to the following foods: Kale salad (Very delicious), chocolate peanut butter squares (Yummy), and my first time ever drinking hot apple cider (It was really hot) for my readers and fellow bloggers. I hope that all of my readers enjoy!

























http://lifemadesimplebakes.com/2014/10/sweet-kale-superfood-salad/



















http://amysfinerthings.com/no-bake-peanut-butter-bars-recipe

















https://elanaspantry.com/homemade-hot-apple-cider/


John Lennon - So This is Christmas from HarvestLights on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment