Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Judge Roy Moore decides Not to Concede Vote Too Close



When I heard that Judge Roy Moore decided not to concede this Alabama special election I thought that was more of a win than a loss. Doug Jones (49.9%) Judge Roy Moore (48.4%), it is not over. Democrat Doug Jones only won by 1.5% over Republican Judge Roy Moore which means that the votes have to be counted. A recount is in order, normally when a candidate loses running for public office you would think that he or she should concede to the winner (That's only the case when it's a wide margin). In this case, that is not the case because the margin of victory is so narrow. This special election was used to disrupt Judge Moore by the accusers (perhaps being paid) coming out 30 days before the special election in Alabama for the Senate seat that then Senator Jeff Sessions had to give up when he became Attorney General. This plot I do believe was by Hillary Clinton, George Soros, New DNC Chairman Tom Perez, and I have to add former President Barack Obama, and former Vice President Joe Biden to the list to help elect Doug Jones in the Senate (I could be wrong but just my opinion). I know that the Democrats are excited and feel that they scored a win in the "Deep Red State" but there is an old saying that is worth repeating, "Don't count your chickens before they are hatched." My 2 Cents.



August Burns Red - Carol Of The Bells (Slideshow With Lyrics) from august-burns-red on GodTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment