Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Monday, July 31, 2017

Selected funny videos

























Ghostwriter: To Catch A Creep 1



Ghostwriter: To Catch A Creep 2

Ghostwriter: To Catch A Creep 3


Ghostwriter: To Catch A Creep 4


















Flight Attendant have them rolling on an airplane


Slang Phrases


2 women fight at Walmart and kid jumps in (Ghetto but hilarious!)



Bully fight the wrong guy on the bus (West Coast slang funny!)


President Trump keeping it real with CNN!



LOL! Another video showing how President Trump exposes the lying Liberal Media.




Y'all, I thought I would show humor writing this blog for all of my readers. I just wanted the readers out there to know that writers enjoy a good laugh or laughs. Writing can be humorous if you know how to get your readers to laugh at what you write. The videos that I've selected were specifically for humor and entertainment. I think what I enjoy the most about blogging on blogger is using the different color ink in different blogs that I write. I will say that it all depends on the story. If you want to know anything else just ask me. Anyway, I hope these videos made your day especially if you are having or had a rough day. I hope that all of my readers enjoy! 




Sincerely,
Paul AKA PauliePaul












No comments:

Post a Comment