Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Favorite Movies


























When Harry Met Sally

Pretty Woman



















Sleepless In Seattle
















Mystic Pizza

























Babycakes

Good Deeds















The Preacher's Wife



My all time favorite movie is love 💑💖💕 and romance movies. I really enjoy movies where people fall in love with each other. Sometimes people are arguing and can't stand each other and then they have feelings for each other and fall in love. Then there is people who fall in love the moment they meet each other. My fictional stories that I write tend to be love and romance style like my favorite kind of movies. You write what you love and what I mean by that is if you love action pack, then write about scenarios that lead a good guy fighting a bad guy and helping save someone else's life in that particular city or town. Sometimes movies have 2 people fighting for the woman that they love by being competitive with each other in a sport like in fencing (the winner always get the woman). As long as what you are writing about is fun, entertaining, and drawing your readers attention then write about it. Sometimes I write about personal stories. Not all the writing that I do are love and romance fictional stories, sometimes it's people who were once in love or married to each other that divorced each other or separated from each other. Writing is one of those hobbies where the words can come easy some days and other days the words don't come as easy. The point that I'm trying to make is that blogging or writing should be your favorite style. I hope that all of my readers enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment