Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Desserts Cravings


























If you are graving sweets chances are you have a sweet tooth!😋


I thought that it would be a good idea to write about 7 sweet tooth type of desserts that could be a "must have" after dinner. Desserts can be very tempting so it's highly recommended that you eat a dessert or desserts when you know that you are going to eat or drink a lot for that particular day. It's highly recommended that you pick a day to cheat if you are on a diet or if you have decided that you just want to indulge. Readers, the desserts that I am about to put up will have you wanting the recipe for them. Pictures below will have you wanting to buy the ingredients to make that particular dessert or desserts, eat or drink that particular dessert or desserts at a restaurant, and even saving that particular dessert or desserts left over. 

























Root Beer Float

This combination with root beer soda and vanilla ice cream will always be a good craver. 



















Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert

I remember back in 2005 when my mom took me out on my Birthday to UNO Chicago Grill and I remember eating this large chocolate chip cookie with a scoop of ice cream. You're talking about something good! This is an excellent craver, lol.



















Red Velvet Cake

Love me some red velvet cake whenever they are at banquets. Probably the only time I will get a chance at eating cake so rich like this cake is at the different banquets. If you are a person that craves red velvet cake a lot I want to caution you to be sure to go easy on this delicious cake because you don't want to get sick because you ate too much.



















Mississippi Mud Pie

Mississippi Mud Pie is a dessert I have not had since I was a little kid. Great dessert that probably is not on everyone's dessert that they crave but the dessert has been around a very long time. I look forward to eating this dessert again soon.

























Reeses Peanut Butter Milkshake

I think I ought to try this milkshake. I never had this dessert. 















Strawberry Cheesecake

This is a rich delicious dessert that you want to go easy on. Eat a couple of slices a day. This dessert is an excellent dessert craver!

















I remember back in 2002, a girl made me a dark chocolate mocha from scratch for my Birthday when I was in Tulsa, OK. This cake is so delicious, this cake is and always will be my favorite cake of all time. I enjoy eating cakes whenever I am at parties and banquets. Cake goes really well with a glass of milk or ice cream. A really good cake for those who are chocolate cravers.

No comments:

Post a Comment