Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Monday, February 26, 2018

Interracial Marriage: Why It's more common






































What probably won't get talked about enough is how interracial marriage is more common nowadays. If we don't look at the fact that people who are from different backgrounds from the opposite sex come together and have biracial children then we are more narrow-minded than we think (Not trying to call people out). Anyway, we need to move on from what stereotypes that the Liberal mainstream media and Democrats say about Blacks and African Americans. Not all African Americans or Blacks experienced what Omarosa Manigault-Newman described her experience working in the White House as "working in a plantation." Sorry for the reference because anyone who was making $179,000 a year like Omarosa did was a "privileged black." This myth that all African Americans and Blacks were all slaves is what is being taught in History books in public schools but despite the untrue when it comes to blacks being the focus as the only minority group being discriminated against, you will not hear a lot about how the different Blacks and African Americans who are marrying or who married outside of their race. My blog will probably be one of a few blogs that embraces interracial marriage on my website. I am a big supporter of interracial marriage and even when I used to be brainwashed at what I heard blacks went through when I was high school and heard some of my college years, I always felt that none of that would ever cause me to change how I support interracial marriage. I grew up in the North. The very first church I went to was The Full Gospel Interdenominational church in Downtown Manchester. The Pastor and his wife were Canadian. They came from Toronto and moved to Tolland, CT. They were for interracial marriage and they brought diversity to the church. We had interracial married couples and couples that married inside their race at TFGIC. The point is that no one looked at each other's skin color. We hung out and were friends. My childhood consisted of growing up around people of different backgrounds and different skin colors. Race baiting is unacceptable because we all have stories of how were either treated good because of our skin color or treated bad because of our skin color. Anytime that we act ignorant we display that we didn't have any home training. Diversity is something that need to be embraced and let everyone know that Jesus loves them no matter what the color of their skin. My 2 Cents.     


No comments:

Post a Comment