Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Monday, February 12, 2018

Why I choose LifeNews.com


























Most people is not shocked on my Pro-Life stance and that is a big reason why I share LifeNews.com stories from my website. Pro-Lifers have a chance to share why they are proud supporters of life. LifeNews.com tend to share news how pro-lifers exposed the Abortion clinic Planned Parenthood for promoting abortions and selling baby body parts. Pro-Lifers have encouraged women who are pregnant not to have abortions. You've heard hundreds and thousands of stories how women who thought about having abortions read, saw, or even people who said something inspiring to women that changed mind and the same women told why they decided to save their babies. LifeNews.com give fair coverage on both Republicans and Democrats and in my humble opinion is unbiased like Western Journalism. Probably one of few websites who cover Pro-Lifers on both sides of aisle both Republicans and Democrats (Yes there are Pro-Life Democrats too). Pro-Life Democrats are ostracized from their party because Pro-Abortion Democrats have isolated from them. Moderate Republicans have been called out for their Pro-Abortion stance and their flip-flopping by funding Planned Parenthood. LifeNews.com shows us that there is good and bad in both the Republican Party and Democratic Party. Whether you are a Republican, Democrat, or an Independent you should never have to deal with the mainstream media's constant barrage of attacks where the liberal shows have 4 or 5 Democrats-1 or 2 Republicans on them saying nasty and rude things about Conservatives just because they don't like him or her. That is a quick way to divide a nation. "Resisting the President of the United States because you don't like him or agree with what he stands for in the oval office is not unity."💭 I can on and on about LifeNews.com on why I trust this online website. Instead, I am going to say I am proud to say that LifeNews.com RSS feed on my website! You are encouraged to get a RSS from online websites that you feel that you trust.💁 I hope that all of my readers enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment