Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Monday, September 17, 2018

The fond memories of my sweet Aunt Poem

























RIP Aunt Brenda C. Anderson (June 28, 1946- September 6, 2018).


My Aunt Brenda is sweet how I remember her

She was plain and old-fashioned

My Aunt always took care of those who were sick and injured

Would see about them and made sure that they were all good

My Aunt was a nurse, a mom, a wife, a grandma, a great grandma, and a single mom

I can't believe my sweet Aunt is gone

I always enjoyed her home-cooking

Especially the way she made homemade baked beans

My Aunt always encouraged me to be myself

My Aunt was like a good friend

I enjoyed visiting her when me and my family would visit her in Plant City

In the beautiful sunshine state of Florida

My sweet Aunt always looked out for every one

Doing a lot for others more than anyone would know

My Aunt was always hospitable and strong willed

My Aunt hardly thought about herself

My Aunt inspired me to think of others before myself

I never thought that my Aunt would die young

'Cause at 72 my Aunt never changed in the 32 years that I've know her

My Aunt was plain and old fashioned

She wasn't really into technology like that

My Aunt never really cared for fancy things

She was always understanding and giving really good sound advice

Remembering how my Aunt would take my mom to get her the Zephryhills weld water

My Aunt didn't mind driving family around

Whether it was to a grocery store or to a family reunion event

My Aunt always enjoyed the company of others

My Aunt always made others happy because she was always herself

These memories of my Aunt will always be good

'Cause my Aunt was a good person

My Aunt always encouraged me to never get in trouble

To always be obedient and to help out my mom

My Aunt was always a positive influence

Aunt Brenda will be missed

That's the reason why I'm writing this poem and sharing from the heart

Inspiration from family and friends encouraging me to stay strong

Being able to weather the storm

My Aunt never wasted an opportunity in her 72 years on earth

 She enjoyed her job taking care of others and that my Aunt didn't mind

Is the same way I feel when the Lord put it on my heart to help and encourage people

I will never forget the 3 family reunions that I've been to with my Aunt

The 2 in Tampa, FL and the one we had in East Windsor, CT

How 2 times me and my mom traveled by plane and how my Aunt traveled by car

In the 32 years I've known my Aunt Brenda

I'm always thinking about and saying what a wonderful inspiration she has been to me

These fond memories of my Aunt I will always cherish

This poem and the words, having me shedding tears



















This a beautiful picture of my Aunts. Aunt Theresa, Aunt Carrie, and Aunt Brenda photo taken back in 2008. 











No comments:

Post a Comment