Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Fictional Story: Jeanine Jackson's Memoir

Check out Jeanine Jackson's memoir about her family and her life. Jeanine Jackson talks about her experience and remembers how her family is always there for each other. Jeanine Jackson 75,  has lived a very full life and Jeanine is a retired registered nurse (RN). Jeanine Jackson even talks about her 3 marriages that she's had with the husbands, 2 which are deceased. Jeanine Jackson is a proud Southern Belle originally from Bixby, OK for 60 years and now retired lives in Oxford, MS for the past 15 years.

















Bixby, OK


Growing up from a small town of Bixby, OK being the 3rd oldest of 4 girls, I remember being a girl scout. I developed leadership skills as a girl scout and I remember selling girl scout cookies. I was told that I was really good at selling cookies. I got into baking and love baking ever since. I have three grown children, 2 boys and a girl. I have 4 grandchildren, 2 grandsons, and 2 granddaughters. Lastly, I have 2 great grandchildren a boy and a girl and they are 22 and 20 years of age. Even at 75 I find myself spoiling my grandchildren till now. I enjoy baking them white macadamia nuts cookies. I've been married 3 times and 2 of my ex-husbands are deceased. I often think about the mistakes that I have made marrying too young and realizing that life is all about learning from your mistakes. I enjoy shopping with my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. We are a tight knit family that always do things together. When I was in Bixby I remember the times we used to go to Braum's for ice cream or when we would eat out at Rib Crib in Tulsa, those were really great times. I enjoyed and had a lot of wonderful times in the Sooner State. Since I've retired for the past 15 years I lived in the Magnolia State of Oxford, MS. Whenever I go to a hospital I never forget when my patients used to come to the hospital and I would check out them and make sure that they are doing okay. I was an RN for 42 years but felt that when it was time to quit I had to go with my feeling, younger people would learn and gain more experience from being a nurse and I would assist them until it was time to retire. My family always come to town and visit me in Oxford and my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren always take me to Bi-Lo to grocery shop. I've accomplished so much in my life and I'm very grateful to have such great support from family and friends! XOXO



















Oxford, MS among the top cities where people go to when they retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment