Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Friday, May 5, 2017

Fictional Story: Michael Ross's Life
















San Francisco, CA



















Baltimore, MD

Hi to all of those who are reading. My name is Michael Ross. I'm 65 and I am who you can call a journey man. I've traveled to all 50 states and I've been out of the country. I'm originally from San Francisco, CA. I moved to Baltimore, MD and I've live there for 35 years now. I have so many journals of business trips that I have been on. I have reflected on what I could have done differently and thought strongly hard about getting into Advertising. Advertising was my passion. Me and my first wife Debbie Schwartz used to talk about a lot of things & the main things we talked about was what we wanted to do with our life. Me and Debbie got married young we were both 23. The biggest difference between me and Debbie was that Debbie became a successful nurse. Debbie divorced me after we were married 2 1/2-3 years. Debbie fell in love with a Doctor and married him. I learned that Debbie was looking for someone who was high class and I was too low class for her taste. Debbie and I have a son together.

































After Debbie remarried I remember meeting a woman named Marie Sanchez when I went to Mexico City, Mexico. Marie and I hit it off really well. The one thing that Marie and I had in common were that we were both from prior marriages. Marie really love braiding hair so whenever her girlfriends (Besties) came to her house they would talk about things that I couldn't relate to (Women talk and in Spanish) because at that time I couldn't speak Spanish. Well, Marie and her family could speak Spanish and I couldn't understand them so I didn't know if her family liked me or disliked me. Me and Marie were married when we were 32 and we had some really good moments in our 5 year marriage to each other. Unfortunately, our marriage was not much of a marriage because Marie and her ex-husband got back together and Marie told me that her feelings grew stronger and stronger for her ex-husband. Probably the worst feeling in the world is to be married to someone only for them to tell you that you were only a "rebound spouse."

























My life started to mean something when I met a beautiful red head Accountant named Daphne Reynolds. Daphne didn't experience prior marriages like me but Daphne have been in prior relationships with men who only wanted one thing. Daphne does not have any children because she wanted to save herself up for the right guy. I wished I would have thought level headed like Daphne, then I wouldn't had my heart broken like I did in the prior marriages. Daphne didn't take any nonsense and that is what I love about Daphne. Daphne was the type of person who would confront you if she felt like you hurt her feelings or if Daphne felt like you hurt my feelings. Daphne and I married at 37 and we have 2 girls. Daphne & I have been married for 28 years. Despite the ups and downs, it's always wonderful being able to talk to someone like Daphne. I'm Michael Ross and this is my story I hope y'all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment