Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Judge rejects ACLU demand for $231,000 from Kim Davis





Check out a blog that I wrote on wix.com back in 2015. I will have the blog and the link to the blog.


Kim Davis first of all should have never went to jail. Kim Davis I felt did the right thing by not issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples. I feel that more Christians like Kim Davis need to take a stand & stand up for their Christian beliefs, the reason why a lot of Christians are not standing up for their beliefs is because the teaching & doctrine that they are being taught in churches is compromising such sin as homosexuality. There is no one who is going to tell me to comprise what I feel is right to try and suit 2%-3% population that say they are LGBT (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) that is morally wrong. When the Supreme Court voted 5-4 that the 50 states legalized same-sex marriage 2 months ago, counties in Texas, Kentucky, and Alabama were not compromising. Marriage is & always is between a man and a woman, it's in the constitution. No one tried to shove it down the throats of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender because we love everybody but what we don't like is the sin but since the Supreme Court made their ruling we are supposed to let them shove it down our throats if what we believe what the Bible say about homosexuality is a sin to accept homosexuality as normal? I don't think so. I am proud of Kim Davis for what she has done & and I am happy for what Mike Huckabee did by helping Kim Davis get released from jail. I am also proud of the 300 plus supporters that rallied for Kim Davis being released from jail. I was prepared to sign every petition I got emailed to support Kim Davis. I think Kim Davis should continue to stand up for what she believe is morally right! http://citysuburb.wix.com/pauls-writing-style/apps/blog/my-take-on-kim-davis-being-released

Kim Davis had a chance to reflect when Davis was in jail for those 6 days. Davis realized that people were only for Davis when it was only on Davis to be tough but when it involved everyone else putting their beliefs on the line and being tough they were like, "I'm not getting involved." Davis acknowledged that we all have made mistakes, the media want to bring up how Davis has been married 3 or 4 times. Davis said something that was profound beyond standing up for her Conservative Christian faith when Davis said to the Democratic Party, "Since you left me then I'm leaving you." Kim Davis went from Democrat to Republican and I applaud Davis for standing up for what she believe. The gay couple who wanted to get license to get married in my opinion should have been told to go to the blue liberal states that will give them the license for same-sex couples. Props to Judge rejecting ACLU demanding that Kim Davis pay $231,000! 😤😎🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment