Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Friday, November 3, 2017

Holiday & Special Occasion Events













Events are always fun attending. Whether they are holiday, special occasions or both.

I've attended a lot of events in my life that I can't keep track of all of them. There are too many events to count. I attend 90% of events and for the most part they are free. The majority of events usually there are refreshments served. The key is not to go the events just because of the refreshments because there are a lot to learn from these events. If you check out my blog you will see a list of 10 of my favorite events that I enjoy attending. I am going to name 7 really cool holiday and special occasion events that are really fun attending. If you are a student in college whether you attend a Junior college, Community college, University, or Private school you are encouraged to take advantage of the free events offered at your school because there a bunch of free events and yes a lot of these events refreshments are served!!!

















Valentine's Day Party


Not everyone is feeling Valentine's Day because it have not been a Happy Valentine's Day for everyone. However, people have met the love of their life on Valentine's Day. This party cheers up a lot of people who would never give this holiday a thought. Flowers, teddy bear, and candy from husband to wife, boyfriend to girlfriend, and a beautiful diamond ring from boyfriend to girlfriend to propose to her. Yes this a holiday people fall in love with each other.💑



















St. Patrick's Day Parade

I have yet to attend a St. Patrick's Day parade. I think about attending this traditional Irish parade all the time. I like different events so I'm used to how people celebrate their culture. I've had Irish butter cut out cookies before. I remember eating Cake with green frosting and drinking green lemonade. Another holiday that people meet the love of their life. If you check out my blog that I wrote, I wrote a fictional story about 2 people who got married on St. Patrick's Day and celebrated their 30th year wedding anniversary.💒



























Memorial Day Celebration

This holiday is special for a completely different reason. Many of those whose loved ones have died fighting for our country in uniform. Some of those wounded soldiers are proud military vets who signed that contract when they enlisted. They went out on the front line representing that flag that we stand and pledge allegiance to when the National Anthem is sung. Not everyone is finding love or have found love because most of their love ones is being honored. Some of them their spouses', friends, relatives, etc. I have yet to attend a Memorial Day parade.😢




















4th of July Cookout

Please check out The Declaration of Independence link which I will have up. http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/u-s-declares-independence This day is one of the happy holidays because not only are we  honoring those soldiers who fought for our freedom. The Declaration of Independence was adopted on July 4, 1776. We are free to enjoy this wonderful country the United States and be blessed we don't have it bad as those 3rd world countries who can't say they that they experienced freedom. Christians are persecuted, women are forced to marry before they are of age, and where men treat women like slaves in those 3rd world countries. We in the United States are constantly reminded how blessed we truly are even when we don't always show it or act like it. I've been to a 4th of July cookout. It's hamburgers, hot dogs, salad, fruit salad, chips and dip, cheesecake, brownies, cake and ice cream, etc., that be at these events.😤





















Veteran's Day Party

I've been to 3 Veteran's Day luncheons' at the Community college that I graduated from 5 years ago. I plan on going to another luncheon this year. With the month of November being Military month, I am a proud military veteran that is grateful and respect those who are serving in the armed forces and who have served in the armed forces. I'm not going to name all of the food that be at these events because I think I've done that in the first 4 special occasion and holiday events enough, lol. I want to say "Thank you for all that you do" to all the men and women in uniform.👏





















Thanksgiving Party

Thanksgiving is a time of reflecting everyday how blessed we truly are. However, it's a reminder how we need to be thankful everyday. I've been to thanksgiving parties and whenever I get invites to have thanksgiving dinner over people's house I'm going say "Yes" every time. I'm thankful every time I can write and be able to share my thoughts and opinions on my blog. I'm thankful for all of my social media friends, my friends outside of social media, my family, and relatives. I'm inspired by everyone who are doing things that inspire others to be a better person. I learn from those who are an inspiration.😉



















Christmas Party

I've been to too many Christmas parties to count. Same parties like Thanksgiving parties, I'm thankful that Jesus Christ was born. Please see link on the Top 5 Bible verses on the birth of Jesus Christ. https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-the-birth-of-jesus/ Two of my favorite Christmas songs are A Way In A Manger and O Little Town of Bethlehem. People fall in love on Christmas and for some people Christmas is their wedding anniversary. People are always thinking of others when they are having parties like Christmas parties.🎉





No comments:

Post a Comment