Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My thoughts on Lavar Ball's Comments



Lavar Ball should keep his mouth shut.

Lavar Ball is an outspoken loud mouth father. Lavar Ball brags about his son Lonzo Ball who is shooting 29% from the field for the Los Angeles Lakers. Please see link. https://pics.me.me/when-you-realize-you-have-nbamemes-wish-the-worst-fg-28911833.png Lavar Ball's other son LiAngelo Ball along with 2 of his UCLA college basketball teammates were arrested for shoplifting while they were out of the country in China. Instead of Lavar Ball being grateful that his son was released from China jail (he and his 2 UCLA teammates could have been in China jail for 10 years for shoplifting) Lavar Ball runs his mouth saying that President Trump is not the reason that his son LiAngelo Ball and his 2 UCLA teammates were released from China jail and brought back to the US.

Mr. Ball your son LiAngelo Ball and his 2 UCLA teammates were suspended indefinitely by the UCLA Bruins basketball coach. Mr. Ball your son and his 2 UCLA teammates could have possibly single-handedly ruined their chances at possibly going to the NBA. No NBA team would want to deal with that kind of drama with players who have off the court antics that is questionable to that NBA team that he is playing for. Mr. Ball you are not being responsible or setting a good example to your boys by saying the things you say. Mr. Ball you might want to lay off of President Trump because President Trump didn't have to request the Chinese President to pardon your son and his 2 UCLA teammates and bring them back to the US.

I'm going to tell a little brief story of how my mom had a police officer pardon one of my brothers who got in trouble when he was in Tennessee. My brother had to do 8 long weeks of boot camp and when my brother's 8 weeks were up the police officer called my mom and told her that he wouldn't let my brother out of jail unless my mom would let him stay with her in Connecticut. My mom told the police officer when they were talking on the phone that she would let my brother stay with her by asking the police officer to pardon my brother. My brother was grateful to be pardoned and the police officer released my brother from Tennessee jail. My brother stayed with my mom and me for 2 weeks working hard detailing cars at a car detailing place in Hartford. My brother left CT and moved to Florida and has been in Florida for the past 21 years now. I'm saying this to say this Mr. Ball be grateful that someone like President Trump thought enough of your son and his 2 UCLA teammates to get them released from jail because most people would have told President Trump that he shouldn't have help your son and his 2 UCLA teammates and let them stay in a China jail. Sometimes compassion is shown to people who don't really don't deserve it but for that same person who don't deserve it to change their ways. Mr. Ball please be careful before you speak because you never know when you are going to have to "eat your words." Just My 2 Cents.

President Trump puts Lavar Ball in his place... Like they said when I was in high school back in the mid and late 90's, President Trump "said something that Lavar Ball can't come back from."

No comments:

Post a Comment