Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Saturday, June 16, 2018

California Girl Makes Desperate Plea to Save Brother With Childhood Alzh...



California girl Sophia makes plea to save her little brother Carter Sarkar. Carter 6, is diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. Carter's family started a GoFundMe hoping that they will get enough money to help find a cure for Carter.#SaveCarter Prayers go up to Carter and his family while Carter is battling with this disorder.🙏🙏🙏  Carter's big sister says that she would be sad if they can't save her little brother's life. I pray that the family get more than $1,000,000 that they need to find a cure for Carter's diagnosis. You can't help but to shed tears when you hear this story. People tend to do everything that they can to help children and senior citizens when they hear about a story or stories that can help save their live when they're facing death . I felt that this is worth sharing and felt led to share it on my blog. I enjoy writing so when I hear a story that touches my heart and that I feel is worthy of sharing, I'm going to share it for all of my readers and fellow bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment