Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Connecticut Open House Day: June 9, 2018 | Visit CT

Connecticut Open House Day: June 9, 2018 | Visit CT
























Check out Connecticut's Open House Day Saturday June 9, 2018. Connecticut has 169 towns and over 200 destinations. If you want to visit the Constitution State/Nutmeg State of Connecticut, check out deals and discounts on http://www.ctvisit.com/ There will be over 240 participants in this year's events. I am so excited about this event, I'm contemplating going to an event in my surrounding town of Bloomfield. I am all for events and going to an Open House is something that I always look forward to going to whenever I get a chance to come to an Open House. I hope that all those who are planning on visiting Connecticut wherever you're from will find CT to be a wonderful experience for traveling. There are both free and discounts events at Open House in these 169 towns and all day.😎👌🎊 

No comments:

Post a Comment