Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Roseanne Barr Angrily ‘Explains’ Racist Tweet: ‘I Thought the B**** Was ...



Roseanne Barr used "poor choice of words" on Twitter when she said what she said about Valerie Jarrett. In this interview, Roseanne look like she was in a room being interrogated like someone who committed a heinous murder crime like on Dateline and 48 Hours. For those who think Roseanne is racist, hear me out when I say this. Roseanne is at a low point in her life. Roseanne reboot is canceled and the show will likely continue without Roseanne. Laff TV canceled 1980's and 1990's reruns of Roseanne when they heard about Roseanne's Tweet to Valerie Jarrett. The show will be referred to as being called the Connor's, which I personally will not watch since Roseanne won't be on it. Roseanne immediately apologized for that poor choice of words tweet that she said about Valerie Jarrett yet ABC decided to fire Roseanne anyway. I will say this, what someone says in a blog or on social media both good or bad I will not judge him or her unless I see how they treat people in public. You can delete what you say in a blog or on social media but you can't change what you say publicly once you said. We can honestly say we have said things that if we could "turn back the clock" we would have chosen our words carefully and I am a prime example of that. I know I've said things that if I would have really carefully thought about what I said, I know that I would have said things better. The media is constantly beating up on Roseanne and it's because she is a proud Trump supporter. The media brush off things that Joy Behar says, Samantha Bee says, Michelle Wolf says, etc., which is by far more offensive than what Roseanne said. None of these women apologized genuinely or apologized at all for things that they have said, yet they get to keep their jobs while Roseanne is labeled a bigot, disgraced, and out of work. My 2 Cents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment