Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Some really good appetizers

If you're like me and enjoy eating appetizers, then like me you enjoyed them as part of your lunch and dinner. For some of us, who are not a big eater but eat a lot of little meals then appetizers can be eaten as 2's or 3's for lunch and dinner. Delicious appetizers sometimes can be the main course without eating what is considered the actual main course. Some of the finger foods are just fine and can fill you up just the same if you ate a big lunch or a big dinner. Below I will have a list of finger foods that are good for lunch and dinner. These foods are good processed food, good to eat a cookouts, good to eat at sporting events, and good eats when you're eating out at restaurants.



















Onion Rings

I have not had onion rings in ages. I remember eating processed onion rings back in the late 90's at then Waldbaums (Now Big Y) at Bishop's Corner in West Hartford. The onion rings were delicious! Made in beer batter, I remember ordering the food at the deli. I really miss Waldbaum's great memories and great experiences at that grocery store. This appetizer is not thought about as much anymore when people have a taste for appetizers. When people think about onion rings, they thing about the potato chips which are really good, too. Onion rings are really good with french fries.






















Chicken Tenders

A popular appetizer that is also really good with french fries. Chicken tenders is good with barbecue sauce or honey mustard. I've had this appetizer so many times eating out at different restaurants. I've always enjoyed barbecue sauce but I must say honey mustard is delicious, too! Finger foods like chicken tenders are a must be on a menu list whenever anyone is trying to choose between all of the great appetizers at restaurants.



















Potato Skins 

Have you ever pictured how something would be really great eating before you even tried it before? In the case of potato skins that is what happened to me when I tried it. I remember when I tried potato skins for very first time back in 2004. It was my 26th birthday; me, my mom, my sister-in-law (my older brother's first wife), my niece, and nephew went out to TGI Friday's in Enfield when they used to live in CT (now Maryland & Georgia). I remember it was during the time the NCAA tournament started for college basketball and TGI Friday's had TV's where people could watch the games. Anyway, we must have waited for like 25 minutes until they finally brought what we ordered for dinner to our table. You want to talk about something that was worth the wait. Those potato skins not only were delicious but they were better than what I thought that they would be when ate them!

















Hot Wings

I've had these appetizers so many times at cookouts that it is had to keep track, lol. Hot wings or Buffalo wings are delicious appetizers! You have to serve these appetizers with carrot sticks, celery sticks, bleu cheese dressing or ranch dressing. Excellent appetizers to have at parties, too. I know I've had hot wings at a restaurant or restaurants, too. 

















Nachos

I can't count how many times I've had these appetizers. Too many to count to remember how much I've had nachos at sporting events, eating out at restaurants, cookouts, and parties. I've had regular cheese nachos, deluxe nachos, supreme nachos, etc. I remember the way WB Cody's then (now Cardone's) at Wintonbury mall in Downtown Bloomfield used to make nachos. They used shredded cheese instead of cheese sauce for the nachos and that's what I loved about WB Cody's. I've had nachos with cheese sauce most of my life up until I went to WB Cody's back in the late 1990's and early to mid 2000's. If there was ever an appetizer that can order off of the menu with hesitating and eating it for lunch and dinner, it would be nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment