Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Displaying Speedy Ads on your website

I thought I that I advertise speedy ads website. I am knew to adding ads to my website and decided it would be a good idea to visit different ad websites that would help income earning. Do you find yourself feeling like you're in a "no win" situation trying to earn online income? It's all a scam is what most people feel when they try different online websites that say you can earn $100 dollars a day, $300 dollars a day, and what most people is coming to realize when they advertise when they say that it's free, we all know that nothing in life is free. You have to work for everything. Some ads websites want you to generate a lot of traffic in order for your website to be approved. I've been through trying to generate traffic on my website, I had this website 6 years ago when I was in Chattanooga, TN. The very first blog that I remember writing about was about traveling. I've deleted every blog that I wrote in 2011-2012 before I wrote the fictional story blog that I wrote back in March of 2017. Well, I decided that it would be a good idea to tell my readers and bloggers about speedy ad and for those who have speedy ad could tell me if the ad website is a good way to earn income or I should try other online ad websites where I can earn much more income. I decided to display these 2 simple ads from speedy ads. I want my readers and bloggers to know that I only display non-offensive ads on my website. Offensive ads is one of the problems that may cause someone's account for that online website to be terminated because he or she didn't follow the rules in the agreement that they made when their website was approved to display ads. The whole ads idea is complex and I can understand why people can find the explanation of why having ads on a website can be a good money maker for those who are trying to earn more income to pay their bills. What I also found when checking out the different google ads that are Adsense alternatives (Ad websites people try when they were disapproved by Adsense) is that some give you the option on earning money through a debit style credit card, paypal, check, and other forms of receiving payment. If there were ever anything that was more complex then this would be a topic of conversation especially for those who were drawing a whole lot of traffic on their website and didn't receive their form of payment that he or she requested when they filled out the ad website's payment form. Probably the biggest challenge or challenges people have when getting the codes to put on their website is following the directions and when he or she copy the code to their website is that their website is showing blank ads or no ads. You are encouraged to listen to people on YouTube who told their stories how they were able to generate traffic on their website, got approved on Adsense, Adsense alternatives or other ad websites, how they were able to get paid with no problem, and how he or she were able to copy codes to their websites and the ads were able to show up with no problem on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment