Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fictional Story: The Life of the Henry Family

You are going to hear about a documentary about a family who enjoys fall and how they celebrate their favorite season. Charles Henry who is a film buff enjoys filming his family and their interests. Henry will describe how family that are really close do things together and even how family who are not close can learn how to come together even when things are rough. Henry's parents inspires him to be a filmmaker because he has a passion recording fun and goofy things that the family do when they are together for special occasions. This fictional story will probably be the only ever documentary that you will read about from a filmmaker.
















My name is Charles Henry and I thought it would be a good idea to write about a documentary about the Henry's and how they celebrate fall. The family fall tradition is when the Henry family are together we always celebrate by eating out. I'm the middle child in my family. I have an older brother and a younger sister. Justin, is the eldest brother and Kathleen is the youngest (baby sister). Kathleen loves going to the mall. Kathleen is a chocolate lover who loves her dresses and her shoes. Justin, the oldest, enjoys going to concerts and always stays after to meet and greet with famous pop stars and Justin always get their autographs. I'm into film making and I love filming with a passion. My parents always encourages me to record things because they know how much I love to record what the Henry family does. We really enjoy family time in the Henry household. We are a tight knit family who enjoys hanging out and acting goofy. Probably our favorite Henry family tradition is my Aunt Susan's pumpkin spice caramel cupcakes with marshmallow frosting!(Yummy) Aunt Susan always bakes wonderful cakes, pies, cupcakes, and cookies. I have family who is from Nebraska (I reside in Omaha with my family), Kansas, and Missouri and we visit each other during the holidays. Me and my family do have arguments but my Uncle Willie (we call him the mediator and peacemaker) always get the family to calm down when we play the following games: UNO, Dominoes, Monopoly, and Scrabble.

The family is always there for each other and got each other's back. What I like most about the Henry family is that we enjoy helping others. We see a lot of homeless people on the street and the Henry family open their home and invite them over for lunch or dinner. What we always do is help the homeless get job interviews. We give the homeless some clothes because their clothes are raggedy and dirty and they are so grateful for anything that they get and people do for them. The homeless people not only get jobs but they help out the fellow homeless like themselves by helping them get job interviews. That's how we help our Community and everyone just get into being generous!




No comments:

Post a Comment