Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Autism Survivors, Domestic Violence Survivors, Breast Cancer Survivors, and Bullied Victims Survivors



Autism Awareness


Men who go through domestic violence


Domestic Violence Awareness from female Hip hop artist Missy Elliott



Actress Kathy Bates Breast Cancer Survivor





Bullying Awareness

To all of those who were victims of being bullied, tormented, overcome breast cancer, overcome domestic violence, and who suffered from autism thank you for making people like me aware of it not only during October but in your every day experience. I know that y'all can write a book on your experiences'. Only a handful of people can relate to the stories told from the topics mentioned above in my blog. So many people have a #MeToo movement. It's both men and women that were victims of domestic violence, being bullied, being cancer survivors whether breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, lung cancer, brain cancer, throat cancer etc. I just want to say thank you for telling your stories because y'all have inspired a lot of people to come forth and tell their stories. Too many people are silenced in fear that no one would believe their story or stories because he or she feel that they will get ridiculed for speaking out. There is nothing funny about a story or stories that causes pain, trauma, or any kind of discomfort and uneasiness. If you have friends, family, or relatives, or even you yourself that suffered from autism, domestic violence, breast cancer, or being bullied don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and encourage others to be bold like yourself. 

Last year, I wrote stories in blogs witnessing some of these topics and relating to some of these topics mentioned above. This year, I decided to use Giphy images to hit on these issues. I'm aware and I'm always prepared to be schooled when I don't have a clue on some issues. To all my readers and fellow bloggers continue to spread the word about Autism, Domestic Violence, Breast Cancer, and Bullying (both Cyber Bullying and School Bullying). I hope that all of my readers enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment