Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Monday, October 16, 2017

Searching Magnified appears when my website is viewed

It was Saturday on October 14, 2017 around 12:15PM when I first noticed www.searchingmagnified.com occurred on my website. When I try to go to my website it takes me to a fake website appearing real. I've read a thread on google with different users who have problems like this when they try to go into their Fox Fire, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. I use Google Chrome and this is the very first time that I have experienced this. www.searchingmagnified.com is a harmful malicious browser hijacker that crooks use for profit making illegally. I've used all sorts of tips from google threads and YouTube to help get searchingmagnified.com removed. If you are a blogger of a company like I am, you to want make sure that searchmagnified.com is not downloaded on your PC. Sometimes, anyone can inadvertently download a malicious website to their file on their PC without even knowing it. I hope all of the readers and bloggers take note of this just in case they are experiencing the same thing.














This fake website has got to be removed 

I will have a couple of links below. 
www.anvisoft.com/smart-defender.html
www.scoop.it

I used these links above for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment