Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Friday, October 27, 2017

Website fixed












Removing domains help fixed my website

I never thought I would ever have my original blogger back. It turned out that the reason why I was getting 403, 404, and searching magnified errors was because the domain name that I had. Whenever you sign up for a website, it's important to keep the original link to your email. Whenever you choose to use a domain name to change your original website name, the website that you try to view won't recognize you. I learned that the only reason that my website appeared like it was messed up was because my domain name became unrecognizable. In other words www.paulsbucs.blogspot.com is the only website that is recognizable because that's what I signed up for back in 2011.  This is confusing to many because I'm confused explaining a lot of this. I felt that if I'm going to get approved from any social media websites for Ads I am going to use the original website that I signed up for. I've been trying to get approved by Adsense and I have not being able to get approved by Adsense. I will continue to focus on encouraging those who want to use Adsense alternatives if they are rejected by Adsense. I'm glad to be posting on my original blogger and look forward to posting more thoughts and opinions blogs for all of my readers and fellow bloggers. I hope that all of my readers enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment