Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Languages & Cultures






Canada

I've been wanting to visit this country since my Junior year of high school. When I took up French II, my French teacher told her class that there was going to be a 12 day trip to Canada with Chaperones. The class would learn about the culture, food, and the language. French is the language that is spoken in Canada. My French class wasn't able to go because not enough students signed up to go. Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Ontario are the desired areas that I want to visit.





Italy

Growing up I ate Italian food, it's not my 2nd favorite food for nothing. That's one of the reasons why I love Italian food! I've always wanted to visit Italy. I want to learn how to speak fluent Italian. Italy is a country that I know that I will love when I come and visit! Sicily, Rome, and Florence are my desired areas that I want to visit.





Spain

Spain like Canada is a country I've always wanted to visit. I want to learn to be able to speak Spanish fluently like I want to learn how to speak Italian fluently. I want to visit Madrid and learn the Spanish culture. A lot of jobs are hiring people who are bilingual. I grew up eating some Spanish food. Spain is on my countries that I would like to visit someday.





London

I can count how many people that I've met that are from England where I'm from. They speak with the English accent. There are a few that grew up in the U.K. and live in the US. I feel that I can adapt to the culture once I visit this country. I've had some English food and I know how delicious their food it! 







Jerusalem

Where I'm from we have a wonderful supermarket in West Hartford, CT called Crowns Supermarket in Bishop's Corner. Crowns have wonderful Jewish food. Me & my family have been going to Crowns for so many years. Crowns have wonderful Noodle Kugel (A Jewish pudding with fruit). I've heard it's recommended eaten warm for best taste; it's served at the deli in Crowns. Jewish tea biscuits is another wonderful Jewish treat. There is a lot of sightseeing that I know I would want to do in Jerusalem. Adapting to Jewish language and culture is something I know I would love while visiting Jerusalem. I can count how many Jewish Americans that are in the US where I'm from. There are a lot of Americans who have relocated to Jerusalem and have become American Israeli citizens to start a wonderful life for their family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment