Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Stephen A., Max argue Rockets' adding Carmelo Anthony improves odds vs. ...



Carmelo Anthony does improves the Houston Rockets chances at giving themselves a "fighter's chance" at beating the Golden State Warriors. As a Rockets fan 14 years now, I'm on board with whoever can help the Rockets win. I may not always agree with the player or players who come to the Rockets, only because their work ethic and leadership can be questionable at times. It sounds like I'm referring to Carmelo Anthony. Melo have a track record of pushing a trade from NBA teams who didn't want to give him the b-ball at critical moments of games and he has criticized players on his team who didn't help him carry the scoring load when Melo put 30 plus or 40 plus points. Is Melo worth the gamble? I questioned Dwight Howard's work ethic and leadership ability when we brought him to the Rockets in 2014. I didn't question Tracy McGrady's work ethic and leadership ability when we brought him to the Rockets back in 2004 until 2009 when the Rockets got past the first round when T-Mac was injured. I'm saying this to say this, I'm all for who come to the Rockets, as long as their attitude that they want to contribute in any way that they can to help the Rockets win, then I will be happy for the player or players who come to my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment