Welcome Page

Welcome Page
Welcome Readers and Bloggers!!! :-)

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Where the Writers Go to Write (Poetry, Stories, Contests and more!) - Writing.Com

Where the Writers Go to Write (Poetry, Stories, Contests and more!) - Writing.Com

















I stumbled upon this link Where the Writers Go to Write on the Writing.Com website. I have not joined but thought that it was interesting, since I love to blog on my blogger website. I want to share a personal experience I had walking. I walked today, not normally my day to walk. It took me about 30-35 minutes depending on where I'm walking in Bloomfield. Anyway, I walked on Blue Hills Avenue and the corner of Walsh Street across the street from Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant and right by the Shell gas station. I heard 2 dogs barking, there was a guy whispering at a dog (puppy Mastiff) and a young woman who was whispering at the dog (the same dog). When the dog saw me and the 2 other humans it was figuring out where he should go to because it appeared to be a stray dog because he didn't have a dog collar. I walked around and stopped and kept my distance from the dog and the other guy did the same thing. The puppy Mastiff and another dog that was in a van were barking really loud at each other and the dog that was in the van was barking when it saw people like myself walking by the Shell gas station. The puppy Mastiff had crossed the street almost getting hit by a car because he was trying to listen to the woman who looked like she was going to be the new owner or who already is the dog's owner. This was probably the first time since walking (for exercising) that I've seen something like this. The puppy Mastiff didn't attack anyway. This story has some humor to it and some of my readers may find it laughable. If it makes your day then enjoy. I just thought I would share my story along with this writing link.

























Shell Gas Station

No comments:

Post a Comment